Wednesday, January 18, 2012

you ? us ? nopp , it's ME !!

Assalammualaikum n salam perkenalan too all bloggers ,
first of all , Alhamdullilah , i decided to create this blog acc ,, 
thanx too my dear friends yg da tolong ajar i how to create a blog (seriously i xtau cane ) ,
so this is me , 
a girl , my age is almost 17teen , still studying at smk .puncak alam ..
living with my honey bunny family , (they are my soul) ,, EVER !!
i'm the eldest in my family , i have two younger sister ,, a twin girl , 
no boys at all except my "ayah" ..
i love writing or do something new in my life (yg baik2 jerr ) ,
i love purple so much but sometimes biru ponn okeyhh ,,
this year i'm a SPM candidate , so ofcoz i'm hoping for the best (Insyaallah) ,,
so , ney jerr laa for now , Insyaallah jumpa lgi di ruangan ini ..

No comments:

Post a Comment